Jesus Christ knows you the best

Jeremiah  1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

The creation of man didn't just come into existence without prior intention or purpose, God determined in Himself to extend his kingdom and dominion, so He purposed in His heart to create man in his own image and have Dominion over new creations, that in this man will show forth the glory of God as it is done in heavens.

In this regard, He formed man according to the specific purpose and the master plan for every man was created secretly and  kept with Himself.

God told Jeremiah, "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations"

Before he was formed, he has already been predestined to be a prophet to all nations, to be His mouth piece, even when Jeremiah could not believe the potentials deposited in him, God made him understand.

The same way God spoke of Abraham, that he will teach his children His commands... Genesis  18:19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

Do you know Christ knows you too? 

Just as he knew all his disciples, even Peter that will deny him. Luke  22:31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:  22:32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Christ being the only channel to God who died so you can have life, and have it abundantly knows you the best 

Christ know you before your parents were conceived, He has purposed you will be His vessel in this generation, and that's why he has been sending many visions, dreams, prophets to you so you can walk in the divine plan for your life... Even though you keep running away from His will.. But how far do you think you can run? 

He knows your afflictions and troubles, he knows all your your pain and sorrow, he understands, everything happening to you is not without His knowledge... Remember what he said about a blind young man.. John  9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?  9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.   So he know how to save you from every trouble of life whenever they arises... Only if you know how to call on Him. 

Do you know he knows how you have been struggling with temptations and sin, just like Peter struggled in denying Jesus. Yes He knows you are a murderer, he knows how many pregnancy you have aborted, he knows how you have padded those accounts, he knows every evil you have commited, but do you know what?, he know you can be saved and be forgiven once you walk up to Him. 

So since Christ know everything about you, why not walk up to him and be saved, why not trust in Him and have healing and deliverance 


Hear what he said... "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you." (Jeremiah 29:11-12)

Walk up to Christ today in faith and in prayer, talk to Him and He will answer you. For because He knows you best better than you know yourself. 

God bless you.

Prayer key:

1. Lord, thank you for the blessing of another day in Jesus Christ name.

2. Lord forgive me me for not acknowledging you in my life in Jesus Christ name.

3. Lord, you know all about me, help me and save me in Jesus Christ name.

4. Thank you for answered prayers in Jesus Christ name. Amen.