Do not despise yourself

Psalms 139:4 For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.

There was a time when I was growing up, I had challenges of associating with people, even the kinds of my age range. This is because I thought they were better than I am, being outspoken, courageous and outstanding. 

But it got to a time I realized I had kept myself in prison of self pity, I couldn't see myself from me, and I had been  killing  my self esteem.

 I summoned the courage and prayed, I saw what needed to be done, I did it, got a push from a brother who could see the potential buried inside of me, though was embracing at first but doing it consistently gave me victory. Now I can speak to millions of souls without being afraid of faces. 

Do not despise yourself, you are wonderfully and fearfully made, you are precious to God. 

Many people fail today not because they are a failure but because they despise themselves, they could not activate the greatness God has deposited in them. 

Many lived in fear of rejection, they looked down on themselves and conclude they can never be accepted by someone or the world. They become grounded in self pity the more when someone speaks negatively about what they stand for or trying to do. They give up easily by the testimonies of others. 

King David did not despise himself while standing against the uncircumcised philistine, He expressed his victory over a lion and a beer who took a lamb while feeding the flock, so he believed in himself and God. 

He couldn't let the scolding of his brother limit the power of God in him, neither was king Saul able to stop him from getting his goal. He stood on his ground, fight and won the battle, not just for himself but for the whole nation of Israel. 

What is inside of you may be the solution to the world problem, limiting and despising yourself will kill your dreams, ambition and purpose in life both physically and spiritually 

Many are like prophet Jeremiah who reminded God that he is a child and not worthy enough to represent God in his generation, yet God shut him up and ask him to see beyond being a child, for he shall speak in high places and deliver His message to Kings and dominions. Jeremiah  1:7 But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.

Do not despise yourself, you are unique, great and have a purpose in this world, the fact that you fail doesn't mean you are failure, that you are born in poverty doesn't mean you are poverty... You have a treasure in you that the world will bank on.

Don't fail yourself even if the world fail you. Hold unto God and success is your way. 

God bless you. 

Prayer key:

1. Lord, thank you for the blessing of today in Jesus Christ name. 

2. Lord, give me the courage that I need in my trying time in Jesus Christ name. 

3. Lord, help me not to fail myself in Jesus Christ name. 

4. Thank you for answered prayers in Jesus Christ name. Amen.