God's only begotten Son

John  3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Our reunion with God after the separation in the garden of Eden through sin was founded on the birth and sacrificial death of our Lord Jesus Christ 

It was not just an easy way through to give one's only begotten son to die for the ransom of a condemned sinner, but His love brought about this to existence. 

Jesus is Unique because He is God’s ONLY son, being the only son makes His death is so impotent to God

Jesus is fully God. “Christ was truly God. But he did not try to remain equal with God.” (Philippians 2:6 CEV) Jesus is fully man. “but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.” (Philippians 2:7 NASB) His favorite name for Himself was “Son of Man”.

Jesus is Unique because He is God’s ONLY sufficient sacrifice.John  10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.  10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

 He  is Unique because he is God’s ONLY salvation. In  John 3:16 Jesus explains God’s plan of salvation. BELIEVE IN HIM
In  John 14:6 - Jesus *said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Having become human, he stayed human. It was an incredibly humbling process. He didn't claim special privileges. Instead, he lived a selfless, obedient life and then died a selfless, obedient death--and the worst kind of death at that: a crucifixion.

Christ is the only begotten son of God and the most treasured asset every human must posses. 

His birth should not just be for merriment alone, but for self reflection of God's love towards mankind. 

Do you have this Christ living in you?, your life on earth is meaningless without having this Christ in you before you die. 

Choose him today and have access to eternal life with God. 

Celebrating Christmas without knowing Christ or being known by Christ is foolishness, it's only a waste of time and resources, and a mockery of God's love and grace for  mankind. 

Be known of Christ by accepting him as your Lord and personal saviour and living in Him daily. 

God bless you 

Prayer key:

1. Lord, thank you for the easing of today in Jesus Christ name. 

2. Lord, forgive me for making a mockery of your love and grace over my life in Jesus Christ name 

3. Lord, I surrender my will to yours totally in in Jesus Christ name. 

4. Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus Christ name. Amen.