The danger of being a GIFTED SINNER

Matthew  7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?  7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Gifts are essential grace given to an individual in the administration of the church to edify souls profiting the kingdom of God. God gave in abundance to whom He pleases and as the measure anyone can carry. 

The different kinds of gift are listed... 
1 Corinthians  12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.  12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.  12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;  12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;  12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:  

They  all work for the same purpose in the body of Christ. 

These gifts of God are without repentance... Romans  11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance... 
 This means that when God gives gift to a fellow, it is irrevocable, God doesn't take it back no matter what happens. 

As much as these spiritual gifts are wonderful and good to have, so also it can lead one to hell without notice. 

Many are solely depending  on the gift given to them and they loose focus on the giver of the gift. Spiritual gift is not an evidence of Spirituality,  they prophecy yet they are chronic liar, they have the gift of divers tongues yet they are full of Deceit, they have the gift of preaching yet they are hypocrites... They have the gift of performing miracles, signs and wonders but they are stinking in sin. 

Apostle Paul said.... In 1 Corinthians 13:1-3 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. [2]And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
[3]And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

This means, if he had all the spiritual gifts but abore hatred withing him, then all the gifts profit nothing....   
You can be full of the spiritual gifts and still be far away from God 

The danger of being a gifted sinner is that, while still in sin, your gift will still be manifesting... This has deceived many who thought the manifestation of their gifts is still a confirmation they are very much in the Lord or God is exhibiting long-suffering... Some term it "grace" but I say... It is a silent killer. 

Jesus made an illustration of many who will regret at the end of the day when everyone shall stand before the throne of judgement. 
Matthew  7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?  7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

These sets of people were so confident that they perform miracles in the name of God, they preach in His name, they even cast out devils in His name.... Note, they affirm that they never compromise with the devil to work wonders, they never use the power of demons to work out miracles... But Christ still says  He will reject them. For just one reason.. 

Because they have worked all that in iniquity, they did all that while in sin and they fail to repent because they believed they are still in Christ... 

They were blinded by the gifts, so they were not spiritually conscious when the Lord left them.. Just as He did to Samson... Judges 16:20 And she said, “The Philistines are upon you, Samson!” So he awoke from his sleep, and said, “I will go out as before, at other times, and shake myself free!” But he did not know that the Lord had departed from him. 

Are you not a gifted sinner today?, people see you as a renowned man of God, but you are locked up in the room of sin... As a gifted sister and brother who exhibit the gift of the spirit but yet engages in the sin of immorality... Because the gift didn't stop working, people say it is the grace you carry... But I say it is your passport to hell. 

Repent today for the kingdom of God is at hand, go back to God, humble yourself before him and be realigned to the Father. 

If you continue in sin, your works on earth will be acceptable before God but you yourself will be rejected and be condemned to hell. (7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.) 

Today is the day.. Tomorrow may be too late.... Stop being a gifted sinner. 

God bless you. 

Prayer key:

1. Lord, thank you for the gift of today in Jesus Christ name 

2. Lord, forgive me for all my sins, both securely and in the open. 

3. Lord, help, I don't want to die in sin thinking I'm still with in Jesus Christ name. 

4. Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus Christ name. Amen.