We have left all



Matthew  19:27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

Apostle Peter was asking Jesus the most challenging question of his life,  He foresee nothing is forthcoming after leaving behind his net and boat in other to follow Christ, 

So also many of us keep asking Jesus, 
I have left behind my family,  what then is my gain?
I have forsaken drunkenness,  what then is my gain
I have forsaken Robbery,  what then is my gain
I have left behind my certificates,  what then is my gain?
I have left my old ways of life, what  do I have to gain with Jesus. 

Verse 29 of the same chapter gave a clearer picture of the answer to the questions.  Jesus said : " every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."

In this world you will have hundredfold,  and not just that,  but also have everlasting life.

*No one ever make business with Jesus Christ and looses,*

There are Bounty of benefits following Jesus,  such as,  an hundredfold of joy,  peace,  good health,  security,  happiness,  success all round,  and many more. 

*Am encouraging you today,  whatsoever you have lost for the sake of Christ shall be given unto you in hundredfold both in this world and in the kingdom of God.  if you don't loose your faith in Him*

God bless you.