The Lord's sheep

John  10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.  10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:  10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 

 We are not just ordinary people wandering aimlessly through life, but we are precious to our Lord, and we belong to Him. we are the Lord's sheep. We belong to Him, and He knows us intimately. We are not just faceless individuals in a crowd, but we are known and loved by our Savior.

Being the Lord's sheep means a lot  to us as believers, First of all,  we hear His voice. We are attuned to the voice of the Good Shepherd, and we follow Him wherever He leads us. We are not led astray by the voices of this world, but we are focused on the voice of our Lord.

Secondly, being the Lord's sheep means that we have eternal life. Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish." As His sheep, we have the assurance of eternal life in heaven with Him. This is not something we can earn or achieve on our own, but it is a gift that is freely given to us by our Lord.

Finally, being the Lord's sheep means that we are safe and secure in His hands. Jesus said, "neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand." We are not at the mercy of the world, but we are protected by our Lord. He holds us in His loving arms and keeps us safe from harm.

Only those who are his can enjoy the benefits of his good shepherding. This can only be possible if we confess our sins and declare him as our ultimate saviour, also when we live according to His will which is evidence in living a righteous and obedient life. 

let us always remember that we are the Lord's sheep. We are known, loved, and protected by our Saviour. Let us continue to hear His voice, follow Him, and trust in His promises of eternal life and security in Him. As long as we do not stray away from him, His promises will surely be fulfilled at His appointed time. 

God bless you. 

Prayer key:

1. Lord, thank you for the blessing of today in Jesus Christ name. 

2. Lord, help me no to go astray from you in Jesus Christ name. 

3. Lord, fulfil your promises in my life as I trust in your the good shepherd in Jesus Christ name. 

4. Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus Christ name have. Amen.