The other side of God

Isaiah  45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:  45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.  45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

We only know God by the way he treats us,  we can never understand the full act of God 

The God we know is the one who does wonderful things,  who is the author of good things... 

But in all our walking with God,  we fail to know His other side.  

As much as he create peace for the righteous,  so much He create evil also for the wicked 

The God Moses knew was the one forcing him to lead the children of Israel after giving so much excuses,  but the other side of Him was revealed at mount Pisga where moses pleaded just to see the land of Cannan but God refused.  

When we pray and receive answers to our prayer... That is the God we know and want to know...  But when it seems God turns a deaf hear to our yearning despite our faithful service,  we begin to question His existence... That is His other side.  

Job experienced the other side of God,  when He(God) deliberately invite the Devil to visit Job...  (it was not a pleasant experience) ..  But it was still God.  

David who was man behind God's heart and enjoys God's hand of deliverance on every battle could not appease God when he committed adultery and murder against the house of Uriah. He pleaded that the Lord spare the product of adultery but God refused. 

God is the definer of all actions and circumstances that surround our existence 

Don't know God only for the good he does,  get to know  Him through the challenges, judgement and corrections He bring across our ways in other to test,  refine,  strengthen  and perfect us in His will.  

God is more than what you know Him for.  

Get wisdom.... 
God bless you.  

Prayer key:
1. Lord, thank you for the blessing of today in Jesus Christ name. 

2. Lord, help me to know you more better than I have known you in Jesus Christ name. 

3. Lord, help me to trust you in all situations of my life in Jesus Christ name. 

4. Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus Christ name. Amen.