The days may be Dark

Psalms  118:5 I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.

When the days are dark, and the moonlights weep; when tress swim and ocean rock, when birds mourn and wild animals beg their prey, cry if you will that the order are reversed but never decline your trust in God, for nothing surprises him. 

This is poetic but real. To job and his disgruntled friends, all was lost, but God had not begin unravelling the mystery of His almightiness. 

Stay with God when your days seem dark, and you will never be swallowed by the horrors of the unknown. 

Like the friends of job, the best anybody can do for you in moments of trials and pains are to offer miserable or empty consolations. But don't lose your faith and hope in God in the middle of it. 

When it seems that your strength is exhausted on the days of trouble, cry if you want to, but hang on still in God till He causes you to mount with wings as eagles and exchange your feeble for His unfailing strength.

What are your pains, aches and challenging moments today? See a tunnel ahead of you, the patriarchs of faith became heroes after their dark days were past, still found standing on their feet with their backs against the walls, not fainting but fighting till they won all. 

When Hannah was in the dark days of barrenness, she didn't lose focus on God despite all mockery from her rival, she instead makes her faith strong until she prays and received her blessing 

You are more than able. Go ahead in the name of Jesus Christ until victory is achieved. 

Psalms  118:5 I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. 
The psalmist acknowledged God after being delivered from numerous enemies that's surrounds him like bees, he sang the song of victory. such also wil be your lot if you wait patiently on God. 

Nothing can stop you if you believe in God and rest in His promises. 

God bless you. 

Prayer key:

1. Lord, thank you for the blessing of today in Jesus Christ name. 

2.  Lord, hear me when I call, enlarge me beyond my distress, have mercy upon me and hear my prayer. 

3. Lord, do not abandon me in my dark days, rather strengthen my faith in you so as to wait still for your deliverance in Jesus Christ name. 

4. Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus Christ name. Amen.