Christ liveth in me

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

There are many fishes in the ocean, but they all go by a different name, there are many birds that fly in the sky, but they are of different kinds. There are many who claims to be with Christ, but one thing identifies one from another. 

As Christians we have a very important identity which really marks a person as being Christian. The verse above indicates Paul’s testimony about what it means to be a Christian. He says, “I have been crucified with Christ” “I no longer live” and “Christ lives in me.” 

A Christian is one who has died and in whom Christ lives. To be identified as a Christian is not to be baptized, although baptism is a good way to make a statement about who we are. 

To be identified as a Christian is not to live in obedience to some doctrinal principles, although those who belong to Christ will live by obedience. To be identified as a Christian has absolutely nothing to do with who your parents are or what they believe. 

There is only one thing about which there is no confusion, which identifies you as a Christian and that is that Jesus Christ lives in you. A Christian is one who lives by faith in a relationship with the Son of God, Jesus Christ.

Apostle Paul confessed he no longer live according to the flesh and the world, for he has already been crucified with Christ, it is then Christ who lives in him. All his life is now solely directed and controlled by Christ alone.

Does Christ lives in you today?
If he does, why then do you still live according to the flesh? 
Why then do you still drag your life with Him?

If Christ truly live in you, His holy nature would be visible to the world through you. 

Let Christ live in you today, crucify the flesh today and let Christ take the wheel of your life. Only then you can call yourself a true Christian. 

God bless you. 

Prayer key:

1. Lord, thank you for the blessing of today in Jesus Christ name. 

2. Lord, forgive me for still living in sin. 

3. Lord, I surrender my whole life to you, take the wheel of my life in Jesus Christ name. 

4. Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus Christ name. Amen.