The grace of God manifest in our weaknesses.

2 Corinthians  12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Reading from verse one of the chapter twelve of the book, we will get a clearer picture of the message God is passing across

Apostle Paul in verse seven did not specify the actual type of the physical infirmity he had, but it was affirmed that it persisted in his flesh by the will of God in other that he did not exalt himself in reference to his choice to undergo great hardships in preaching the Gospel

As human he prayed, not once but three consecutive times for God to take away this infirmity but received no answer

Sometimes our prayers are not answered, not because God is not capable of saving us from one sickness or the other, but to bring our his glory from it.

Apostle Paul concluded that God would not remove the thorn, he was then content with his physical infirmity, but continued his ministry.

Verse eight of the chapter reveal the mind of God towards Apostle Paul's prayer, 2 Corinthians  12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.

God made Apostle Paul to understand that, though I have the power to take away your infirmity, but I will not, I will rather bring out my glory in your weaknesses through my grace.

There are some things we would want God to do, but he will not, not because he is wicked, but to bring out His glory... And in all the journey He promises His grace.

Take for instance, have you not seen a blind prophet of God?, working out miracle, signs and wonders for many, yet could not be given sight by God... Would you now say God is not powerful?... God is actually manifesting his glory.

Whatever you are going through, whatever you have prayed for, some may not be answered, but to bring out the glory of God.

Keep trusting in God, just like Apostle Paul after three consecutive time of prayer, God told Him his mind, He is telling you now also.

His grace is sufficient for you.

God bless you.

Prayer key:

1. Lord thank you for another day like this in Jesus name.

2. Lord, Help me to trust in you always in Jesus name.

3. Lord, in my weaknesses, always be my strength in Jesus name.

4. Thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name. Amen.