Medicine for Doubters

Acts 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. 9:6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

There was a time I was traveling and had to stop by at a fueling station to get a refill, while I was being attended to I heard a discussion by two attendants who are not engaged at the moment.

The subject of their discussion was that, one said he doesn't believe in God while the other believes. The one who doesn't believe said, how can someone says he was existing without being born, his confidence was second to none.. I cannot but join the discussion. 

As much I as try to preach and explain who God is, he was not buying into it.. Then I asked if he believes in witches and wizard or the gods of the land he was.. He said he believes, and added that those are normal humans who actually lived. 

I had the Holy spirit says, preach no further... At that moment I was led to ask him if truly he wants to know who God is, then he said yes, and I ask him to just have a morning declaration for seven days, by saying "God let me know who you truly are"... At that moment, he became calm.

Sometimes there will always be doubters among the unbelievers of the true power and existence of God... But God has prepared medicines that will cure their doubtfulness 

Saul the persecutor never believed in Christ that was crucified, by this he Persecuted the apostles and the early Church. Many must have preached to him and even Steven that was stoned to death, but was too stone hearted to believe.. But his medicine was an encounter. And that encounter changed his life forever for God. 

Other medicines God used to cure the doubters are the signs and wonders God has done in our life, the testimonies we have in our life becomes the medicine for Doubters. 

The life style, behaviour and character of the first church at antioch made the people of antioch called them Christians. 

What God has made your life to be is a medicine for Doubters who either thought you serve a dead God or He is not able to save and deliver. 

Do not keep your testimonies to yourself, pray for those whose heart are still hardened, to have an encounter with God... By this many souls will be won for Christ. 

God bless you. 

Prayer key:
1. Lord thank you for the blessing of today in Jesus Christ name. 
2. Lord, help me to able to tell your goodness to the world in Jesus Christ name. 

3. Lord, make my life a medicine to the doubters in this world in Jesus Christ name. 

4. Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus Christ name. AMEN.