Living without Regret

Acts  20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Imagine your life is over and you are standing in from of a big DVD player. God inserts a disc with your name on it labelled 'what might have been'. 

It details everything He wanted to accomplish through you: how He wanted to bless you financially, but you were afraid to sow into His kingdom and generous with others... 

How He wanted to use your gifts, but you lacked the discipline to develop them and the courage to use them... 

How He gave you great relationships, but you weren't truthful and loving enough to maintain them... 

How He longed to reproduce in you the character of Christ, but you refused to deal with your sin, resist temptation, and pursue spiritual growth...

How He wanted to make the best out of you for a successful marriage, but your impatience make you subscribe to the devils choice. 

Many will regret latter in life and after death for disobeying God and living for their own self will rather than God's. 

There is still a bright side now, as long as you are still breathing, you can make a difference, so stop and ask yourself, what can I do now to live without regrets latter?, 

Here is what to do, start by renewing your mind each day with God's word instead of filling it with junk. 

Use your talents and your treasures to build His  Kingdom instead of your own. If you do, you will discover God gives seed to the sower... And The more you sow the more He gives 

That way your legacy will be greater than your lifespan.  Its not too late to become the person you might have been.... If you are willing to start today. 


It is better to live for God now than regret later. 

God bless you. 

Prayer key:

1. Lord, thank you for the blessing of today in Jesus Christ name. 

2. Lord, help me not to miss my mandate in life in Jesus Christ name. 

3. Lord, let me not regret on the last day in Jesus Christ name. 

4. Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus Christ name. Amen.