God; I Am, is seeking Human; here I am


Isaiah 43:10   Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Unto every generation, there must be witnesses for God.

God is looking for you to be His witness.

you are a vessel which God has prepared for this generation .

Represent God in your family

Represent God in your house

Represent God at your place of work

Represent God among your  friends

It does not necessarily mean you will become a pastor or Evangelist and the likes,  "though some situations may persist"   but with your life of holiness,  shunning evil. 

Represent God everywhere, anywhere, wherever and in whatever situation you may find yourself.

Are u ready to say "Here I am " when God says Where are you?

God bless you