Ashamed of nothing

Philippians  1:20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

These words  of Apostle Paul above speak to us of a profound truth about our faith, that we should be ashamed of nothing in our commitment to Christ. 

We should be bold and unafraid to proclaim the gospel, no matter the cost, for it is our duty as followers of Christ to spread His message of love and salvation to all.

Too often, we may feel ashamed or embarrassed about our faith in the face of opposition or ridicule. We may be tempted to hide our beliefs or water them down to fit in with those around us. But Paul's words remind us that we should never be ashamed of our faith, no matter what others may say or do.

In fact, Apostle  Paul himself faced many trials and tribulations in his ministry, but he never wavered in his commitment to Christ. He was imprisoned, beaten, and even faced death for the sake of the gospel. But even in the face of such hardships, he never backed down or compromised his beliefs.

So, let us follow Paul's example and be unashamed in our commitment to Christ. Let us boldly proclaim the gospel to all, even if it means facing opposition or persecution. Let us trust in the power of Christ to work through us and bring about His glory in this world.

As we go out into the world, let us remember these words from Paul, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13). With Christ by our side, we need not be afraid or ashamed of anything. Let us be bold in our faith and live out the gospel in every aspect of our lives.

God bless you. 

Prayer key:

1. Lord, thank you for the blessing of today in Jesus Christ name. 

2. Lord,  bless me and empower me to be unashamed of my  faith in you in Jesus Christ name.

3. Lord, give me the grace to end my race with you in Jesus Christ name.

4. Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus Christ name. Amen.