I have sanctified thee from thy mother's womb

Jeremiah  1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Before Jeremiah was born, God had chosen him for a special ministry to His people. We assume that he was brought forth for this special ministry to which God set him apart and commissioned him.

God formed Jeremiah in the womb; that means he also set the time of his birth. But God goes back before his conception and says, “I knew you even before I formed you.” So, when did God first know him? Even before the foundations of the earth were laid, God knew all about him. God knit him together with just the right ingredients so he would be a vessel that could endure persecution, hardship, and abuse.

Just as the creation of Adam was first in the divine plan of God, to be an extension of God's kingdom, to have dominion and rule over all creations He would made.

So also God had purposed for you and I even before we were conceived in our mother's womb, before we were born God has planned our life out.

In other not to get lost in the maize of this world, God reveals His plans, and the blueprint of our life to us as long as we can trust Him and depend on Him.

It was in God's plan to have moses led the children of Israel out of Egypt even before Joseph was sold by His brothers.

That’s kind of how it is with each one of us, God knows all about us, He put us together. Even when we don’t know or understand what’s going on in our lives, He knows how we work and what we need. John 2:24-25 says, “But Jesus did not commit Himself to them because He knew all men, and had no need that anyone should testify of man, for he knew what was in man.”

In Jeremiah 1:6 he says, “Ah, Lord God, behold I cannot speak, for I am but a youth.” This seems to reveal humility on the part of Jeremiah. If you remember the story of Moses, he said something similar. When Isaiah was called, he said, “Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people with unclean lips.” Even Isaiah recognized his own sinfulness before God, and in humility repents.

God uses humble people to accomplish great eternal things. If we are not humble, He brings us to our knees like He did Peter. After Peter’s humiliation, he went on to become one of the pillars of the early church.

Do you know God recognises you, He has sanctified you before even your parents were conceived by their parents,

The family you found yourself, God knows about it, even when your parent or you made mistakes in life and deviate from the purpose of God, His Will is still readily available for you.

All you are going through in your life, family, business etc are all well known to God, He knows you can handle it. We can only become what He purposed for us when we humble ourselves before him and surrender all to Him.

Jeremiah humbled himself, Isaiah did, moses was not left out, even Joseph and David all surrender to the will of God, and they all excell according to the blueprint of their life in God's hand.

You can save yourself of life struggle by finding your path back to God's will. He may have sanctified  you to be a prophet, pastor, apostle, missionary, music minister, etc. without humbling before Him and accept His will, it may be difficult for you  to succeed in life.

You can't hide from God because He knows you before the foundation of the world were laid.

God bless you.

Prayer key:

1. Lord, thank you for the blessing of today in Jesus Christ name.

2. Lord, I humble myself before you today, make me who you want me to be in Jesus Christ name.

3. Lord help me not to miss your purpose for my life in Jesus Christ name.

4. Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus Christ name. Amen.