Look forward to Better Days.




Psalms:27.13  I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.(NIV)

Whenever a player begins to score,  the opposing team assigns their best players to block him.  So the attack you are experiencing right now could be an indication of your value to God. 

Apostle Paul wrote ' I've had to struggle with friends,  struggle with foes.  I have been at risk in the city   at risk in the country,  endangered by desert sun,  and sea storm,  and betrayed by those I thought were my brothers...

.. I have known drudgery and hard labour,  many a long and lonely night without sleep,  many a missed meal,  blasted by the cold,  naked to the weather.  And that's not the half of it,  when you throw in the daily pressures and anxiety of all the  churches... '(2 Corinthians 11:26-28TM).

How did Paul handle these experiences?,  by forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead. 

Now Paul didn't forget any of it; he could remember names,  places,  faces,  and even record it,  but here's the difference : he refused to let what was done to him affect his outlook. 

That's the attitude you need.  When your desire to go forward becomes greater than memories of your past,  you'll begin to live again. 

Where there is no vision,  the people perish,  until you have a vision of tomorrow,  you will live in yesterday's struggles. 

The very fact that God is putting desire back into your spirit means that better days are coming. 

So rise up and say with the psalmist,  ' I am still confident of this : I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. 

That's the spirit. 

God bless you.