Settle it with God's word.



Psalms  119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

When you say "it's impossible",  God says,...  "what is impossible with men is possible with God."  (Luke 18:27)

When you say "I'm exhausted."  He say... "But those who wait on the Lord,  shall renew their strength... (Isaiah 40:31)

You say" Nobody loves me." He says...  "I have loved you with everlasting love"...  (Jeremiah 31:3)

You say "I can't go on.  He says... "my grace is sufficient for you"... (2 Corinthians 12:9)

You say "I don't know what to do"..  He say "and He shall direct your paths"  (proverbs 3:6)

When you say "I can't do it"...  He say" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13)

When you say "I can't forgive my self" ,  He says,  "in Christ God forgive you." (Ephesians 4:32)

When you say you,  "I Can't make ends meet"  He says... "God shall supply all your needs" (Philippians 4:19)

You say "Am not smart enough",  He says... "If any man needs wisdom,  you should ask God for it." (James 1:5)

Always stand on God's word and find solution to your daily life problems

Everything you are going through have a solution in  God's word,  all you need to do is search it,  read it,  claim it and apply it to your life. 

God bless you.