God's People

Leviticus  26:11 And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you.  26:12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.

The description God gives to His children has to do with the idea of selection. God has chosen or selected us through His loving kindness and grace.

The word used to describe us as "chosen" is a word that means "selected." It is a word that might be used to describe one of us going out to shop for something and picking out exactly what we want to purchase. When we buy a thing in the supermarket, we might look for something special and choose the that very thing based on our preference. that is the type of word God used in this passage to describe His redeemed people.

You see, God selected you and then he made you what you were meant to be. He has stamped you with the word "select" or "choice." and God didn’t chose us because we are “select” or “choice” in terms of our own qualities. He chose us to make us “select” and “choice.” He is the one who makes us special and He does that by His forgiveness, grace, and goodness.

When it comes to us being part of the family of God, we did not find Him, He found us, just as He choses Israel to be His own so also He has chosen everyone of us through His unquestionable love made available in the sacrificial death of Christ His son.

Being chosen by Him gives us the confidence that His presence, power, grace, love and care is readily available for us at anytime.  He said, "And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you.  And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people." (Leviticus  26:11-12)

As He has chosen you to be His people, then be rest assured of His grace, protection, provision, safety and power. He has never failed in His promises, He has never broken His covenant and all He says corms to pass.

We will continue to enjoy all His benefits if we continually abide in  His will

God bless you.

Prayer key:

1. Lord, thank you for the blessing of today in Jesus Christ name.

2. Lord, thank you for choosing me in Jesus Christ name.

3. Lord, give me the grace to abide in your will in Jesus Christ name

4. Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus Christ name. Amen.