Searching God with the whole of Our heart

Jeremiah  29:12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.  29:14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

God is not lost but He needed to be found. He is near but may be far away from out heart. Our sin brought about separation between us, our relationship became broken and our heritage in Him becomes lost.

But thanks to God who made himself available by establishing  a new loving relationship between Him and us through the sacrificial death of Christ His son on the cross of calvary. 

Nevertheless, rebuilding our relationship with Him requires we humbly seek him with the whole of Our heart. Our heart becomes the subject because anyone that will worship God must worship Him in spirit. 

Many seek God, but not with the whole of their heart, there has always been reservations in their heart which makes it difficult for God's visitation to such souls. 

To seek God with all your heart is all about having a love and a passion for God. Then your heart will be they way God wants it to be:

 When God is your First Love. God loves us as His first love, and He loves us more than anything else that He has created. God wants us to love Him back this way… to love God more than anything else or anyone else.

 When in your heart God is your Treasure. God sees us as very special and precious treasures, and we are more special and valuable to God than anything else He has created. God wants to be our Treasure, so that we will value Him more than anything else.

When in your heart God is your Passion. God is passionate about us, and has a passion to have close fellowship with us. He wants to be our passion, where we are more passionate about God (and the things He is passionate about like saving lost people…) than anything else.

 God Wants to be Your First Love, Your Treasure, Your Passion  he wants to place His throne in our heart, and He desires hundred percent of our life 

God told Jeremiah  the prerequisite for his intervention on His people, they needed to search him with all of their heart, withholding nothing. 

Your delayed answered prayers may be because you have not totally surrendered your life to God through Christ, you may still be living a life of sin  secretly which is only known by you while people still see you as saint. 

You will save yourself years of struggle only when you humble yourself before God and surrender your heart totally to Him. 

God bless you. 

Prayer key:

1. Lord, thank you for the blessing of today in Jesus Christ name. 

2. Lord, forgive me for reserving path of my life from you in Jesus Christ name. 

3. Lord, I am ready for you, come into my life in Jesus Christ name. 

4. Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus Christ name. Amen.