Out of God's sight

Genesis  3:9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?  3:10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

Adam and Eve had eaten from the forbidden fruit which the Lord commanded them not to eat from...

Just as the custom of the Lord to come visiting man at the cool of the evening, He could not receive a worm welcome from Adam as before. Lo, Sin had made Adam to hide himself from the Lord because of shame and guilt.

Nevertheless, the God "all knowing" already know what has happened, called out Adam.

God the omniscient have complete or maximal knowledge of everything man does, which means nothing is done in heaven, on Earth, or beneath the Earth without His knowledge.

What is that thing you think you are doing that is out of God's sight?

You kill in secret, though man doesn't know. But you think God doesn't know too?

The evils you perpetrate in your office, in business and even in the  church which many do not know is never out of God's sight.

Everything man does is never out of God's sight, He may be silence but aware of all your deeds.

King David acknowledged God's omniscient in his psalms  "Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?, If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.  If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;  Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee." (Psalm 139:7-12)

Adam didn't escape the punishment of his sinful act, you may live for many years with your evil act, but one day God will call on you to give you the reward for your wickedness.

It is never too late to come back to God with a humble heart of repentance and ask for mercy.

As you live your life, always know that everything you do is never out of God's sight.

God bless you.

Prayer key:

1. Lord thank you for a day like this in Jesus name.

2. Lord, I know I can't hide from you, forgive me all. My sins in Jesus name.

3. Lord, help me to fear you in all situation of my life in Jesus name.

4. Thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name. Amen.