God will not forsake You



God most time don't promise explanations for your problem,  but He does promise to walk you through them

Isaiah  41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Abraham never asked God,  why he had to be barren for a long time,  but each day,  God gives him a word of comfort

Through out Joseph's afflictions by His brother,  God still stood by Him, 

Stop asking God why you are in a situation, 
Stop asking God why you born to that family

Only ask God to walk you through,  because He has already promised. 

God told Abraham,  walk before me and be perfect.
God will never forsake you,  as much as you don't forsake Him

God bless you,