God wants to make a deal

Isaiah  41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

This is the subject that anticipate our needs in our daily life

God want to trade His fellowship for your fears.
... Fear this not: for I am with thee...
Fear stalks us all

The four basic fears in include  *Fear of death,  fear of failure,  fear of losing security and fear of the future.*

God answers all of these fears

.. Death : to die is gain (Phil  1:21)

...Failure: I can do all things (Phil 4:13)

...Security: My God shall supply all your needs (Phil 4:19)

...Future: "lo I am with you always"

God wants to trade His comfort for your confusion.

God wants to trade His strength  for your weakness

God wants to trade His Help for your helplessness

God wants to trade His righteousness for your unrighteousness 

Come and exchange your problems for God's solutions

Christ is sufficient for all your needs.

God bless you. ..

Seasons greetings